Login

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Welcome!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Newcastle Green Festival Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Page: 12
TOPIC: Welcome!
Welcome! 1 Year, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello world!

Welcome to the Newcastle Green Festival forums. We will soon have the registration process for the website sorted out and then you can log on to share your thoughts and comments about the festival.

Festival organisers can also expect a dedicated area of the internet for contacting each other and sharing important festival information.

So please bear with me while I get all this sorted out and please check back soon

Thanks

Ralph
Site Admin
admin
Administrator

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Welcome! 1 Year, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
hello i am glen, I'm on the management comitee and am area coordinator for the lakeside stage.
I'm also quite handy person to direct some questions to regarding the festival. If i don't know the answes i can probably tell you who does...
thanks glen
Calculus
Fresh Boarder

hello all i am jim
hope to get involved with the craft side of things & run a pottery stall with tiffin
jom
Fresh Boarder

Hello,

I am Si and I am trying to cajole lots of people to come and volunteer over the weekend as stewards/site crew/helping/planning and so on - its a long list! If you want to help out then go to sites.google.com/site/greenfestivalvolunteers/ which is a mini info website or email greenfestivalvolunteers@gmail.com. I will try and get thisinfo up on the main website ASAP!
SiB
Fresh Boarder

Re:Welcome! 1 Year, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hi,

I'm Rick and a couple of mates and me were looking at maybe coming to this event, but we would only be able to do so if there is a camping area. I've seen no mention of it.

Do you know if this is an event you can camp at?

Regards

Rick Doyle (Manchester)
Rick Doyle
Fresh Boarder

Re:Welcome! 1 Year, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
hello lovely people.. ali's the name!!

just wanted to make a quick post to introduce myself really.. i'll be attending the festival for the first time and i have to tell you.. after looking at all that's on offer.. i can't believe i've missed it the last 15 times!!

seriously guys, looks great.. well done on organising such a fantastic event.. and see you there at the weekend..

x x x x x
infinitebliss
Fresh Boarder

Page: 12
Moderators: admin